Choose from a category below
- Q:How do I become an Aurora client?
- A:We have a page on our website that can walk you through the registration process. We will contact you within a few days with further details.
- Q:What type of documentation do I need to become a client?
- A:You will need a Medical Document from your healthcare practitioner. More detailed information will be provided to you after you’ve completed the registration form.
- Q:Where can I find a doctor who will issue me a referral for medical cannabis?
- A:After registering, we provide you with a list of recommended doctors in your area.
- Q:How do I apply for a job with Aurora?
- A:Easy! Check our careers page and apply using the online form. If you have difficulty using the online application feature, email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q:Where can I find Aurora’s job listings?
- A:We post jobs on our careers page, as well as websites such as LinkedIn.
- Q:Where can I send in my CV and cover letter?
- A:If you have a specialized skill that you believe will benefit Aurora, but there is no job listing available, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Q:How do I buy Aurora stock?
- A:We recommend speaking to your financial institution or financial advisor about any personal investment decisions.
- Q:Where can I find Aurora’s most recent press releases?
- A:You can stay up to date with Aurora’s latest press releases on the investors section of our website.
Sign up to receive our newsletter